Atlanta Bioidentical Hormones Expert, Jeffrey Donohue, M.D. Discusses the Connection between Hormonal Imbalance and Women’s Sexual Health
For women, hormonal imbalance can really take a toll on your sex life. As women age, their bodies begin producing too many of the hormones that they don’t need and not enough of the ones they do need. According to an article recently published by the Boston Globe, hormone therapy can help women balance sex hormones to rekindle intimacy and sexual desire. Although women rely on testosterone to fuel their libido, vaginal dryness is most often caused by waning estrogen levels. Too many women dismiss these symptoms as being imminent consequences of aging; however, many of them are actually preventable with some basic lifestyle changes and hormone therapy regimens.
Read more here: Age Doesn’t Have to End Sex Life
- You’re invited to attend a FREE Atlanta Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Seminar
- Contact bioidentical hormone doctors in Atlanta and get more information about bioidentical hormone therapy.
- Watch Atlanta Bioidentical Hormones Expert, Dr. Jeffrey Donohue on YouTube.
- Become a fan of Jeffrey Donohue, M.D. on Facebook and learn about bioidentical hormones
- Follow Dr. Jeffrey Donohue on Twitter as Atlanta’s hormone therapy expert shares tips and advice for living better, longer.
- Contact Atlanta bioidentical hormones expert, Dr. Jeffrey Donohue.
Tags: Atlanta bioidentical hormones, bioidentical hormone doctors, dr jeffrey donohue, Estrogen, healthy aging, hormonal imbalance, low libido, menopause, perimenopause, vaginal dryness, women's sexual health