The Top 10 Signs You May Be A Menopause Maniac
THE TOP 10 SIGNS YOU MAY BE A MENOPAUS MANIAC
10. The 1000 count box of tampons you bought at Costco seems to be lasting a lot longer these days
9. All of your panties have little stains on them because you never know when, or if, you are going to have a period
8. Your skin starts to look like it belongs on a snake
7. Your friends and family start every conversation with “so, how are we feeling today…?
6. More hair in the sink and tub than in your brush
5. For the first time in your married life you want the room cooler than your husband
4. The only time you can sleep is in the middle of the afternoon, because you are so exhausted from tossing and turning the night before
3. You head hurts, your back hurts, your stomach hurts, and you want to hurt anyone who dares looks at you, or asks “so how are we doing today?”
2. Everything you eat, or don’t eat, adds weight to your already worn out, sore, cranky body.
And the #1 sign that you may be a menopause maniac
YOUR FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY IS A NECK FAN!!!
Tags: BodyLogicMD, diane mcintyre, hot flashes, lack of libido, lack of sleep, menopause, menopause awareness month, menopause maniac, Menopause Symptoms, mood swings, National Menopause Awareness Month, night sweats, perimenopause, sex drive, sleep, sleeplessness, symptoms of menopause